Thursday, December 21, 2006

DISABLED, WIDOWS, ORPHANS CALL FOR AID, AS WELL THE PROTECTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

euqugbWe Ugandan-Community in Vancouver Western Canada Appeals to the UNHCR Protection Unit to give Assistance as well protection to Vulnerable widows, orphans, Disables, Elderly, the poor people . former first Ladies & their Families, the brothers& sisters of former heads of states worldwide who became victims of political Apheavals by their oppositions. clck on the web. & read what happens to my step mother in uganda. http://www.monitor.co.ug/news/news12221.php http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/16/539150 http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/16/539090 http://www.newvision.co.ug/&/219/539209 I was shocked when i came across monitors article stating of my step mother avicted with my young brothers, sisters. it is not a good act. My Late dad, when he took over government in january.25-1971. from Apollo Milton Obote, Obotes Families remains behind in uganda. dady gave protection to Obotes Wife & the childrens, he even Inatructed the security Personnels to protect The late Obotes Mother & Father in Lira & Akokoro. their homes were not destroyed. but when the rebels & tanzania soldiers inter uganda, the rebels destroyed our house in arua, in gulu, in jinja, in bombo, in masindi, in mbarara. five houses in total. most of our Families became homeless after returning from exile, until now no proper homes for my Aunties Unkles, my sisters, my brothers who returned home to uganda. Except we who are out of the country atlist can have food put on the table as well grduated in many filled. some are doctors, some joined the Army around the globe, police, some are Employed by The United Nations Org. the last widow my step mother mama peti with younger brothers & sisters are in Jaddah Saudi Arabia. she was the last wife married & sent to my late dad Idi Amin in Jedday from Masaka. until now she remains in Jeddah in the one of king Faisal Manson. & the saudi Government are looking aftaer them. I did spoke my Younger brother by name Rajab Amin & sister Leila Amin recently on phone they all doing well in school. any how mama madinah be strong. you are not alone we are many the children of Late Baaba. Idi Amin Dada Alemi. soon I gona composed Amins group photo in our blog. we are large Family. I will continue in next Issue. Peace, love, unity. check this our home page: Wananchi Click on Image & then click Family. you will se our few group photos with our wives & childrens I am in the suit my my three boys plus my wife stood near them in green suit. to enlarge each ohoto just click on the picture, then click then cintinue to next. just until you view all. evry one can print also Add into your Favourite. Here the Website: http://www.wananchionline.com/ those in vancouver b.c are all invited dec.24-2006 at zawiyah.ca/ for dinner & peech by our Imam Faud Drame Obout the lives & history of all prophets from to last sealed prophet to all human being Prophet Mohamed peace be Upon him & his Family. click on the web for Adress & more detail info About the programe. http://www.zawiyah.ca/ From Mr.M.Alemi s/o Idi Amin Dada. Junior in Vancouver Western Canada. For your Info, our Imam Fuad Drame originaly are from Gambia afracan country. he Married one of our Ugandans Lady From kampala Uganda so all ugandan-community should give hom suport. Peace,Love, Unity, are our Motto. every one can reach us via my E.mail are in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home