Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FAMILY PHOTOS AND FRIENDS THE UGANDANS COMMUNITY

THE FAMILY PHOTOS, INCLOSE. I Added my photo with my wife, and the childrens, including the picture of my grand father, JIDI, Amin The Father to my Dad, Idi Amin Dada, my dads photo, the elder brother to my dad, baaba Ramadan Amin and his wife plus his childrens, the picture of the late baaba Amule kivumbi Amin, plus those my aunties, deiya amin, rafah amin, baaba diliga, my brother ali idi amin, that of my sister maimuna and the husbsnd moding & the kids, br. lumumba, J. Hussein, That of brother Jaffar Remo and family, some photos are during his wedding. and many of my dads kids, his grand childrens respectively. more will follow. plus his last speech he in the audio before he did, he did sends me to air. will be soon. from Mr. and Mrs. Mariam M. Alemi Amunye Junior, & Family. in vancouver canada. June. 6-2007. N/B also group photos of ugandans-community during the B/B/Q/ Bravo peace,love,unity is road to success.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home