Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Iddi Mubarak To All Worldwide

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 18:05:00 +0100
From: Connect Uganda
To: mfalemi@telus.net
Subject: Copy of: Re Iddi Mubarak To All.
This is a copy of the following message you sent to Connect Uganda Presenters via Connect Uganda

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.connectuganda.com from:
Majid Alemi Amomye Junior & Family

First of all, I& my wife & Family, would like to send A Special Iddi El-Fitre. Iddi ya mugisa, {Mubarak to all Fellow Ugandans Communities back home as well around the globe. we want to thank Mr. Mike & Queenie of connect uganda of sending our message last sunday. keep up the good work. I am now listening your programme live. we in Vancouver, BC. Western Canada. Celebrated Iddi Prayers as well, the Majority Of Muslims worldwide, oct.13,2007. the Message from our respected Imam Fuad Drame of zawiyah Masjid. in Vancouver, Bc. is of peace around the world, the dua prayer to our loved one who are not with us anymore. the sick, ETC. Iddi greetings to all my Family of Al-Haji Iddi Amin Dada Alemi, Especialy,my step mother, mama Madina Amin, Mama sarah in london, mama Mariamu, my sister, Maimuna Moding,in kampala, Mr. Hamid Andeku & Family in Vancouver, Bran Abe, in BC, Mahmoud Adebo in BC. and many check our home Page. wananch. http://wananchionline.com/ pse. fwd. mike & queenie. it has all ugandans links worldwide. peace,love,unity. my regards to all. we Enjoy your programmes. take care. play for us kaswida. from. Mr.Mrs. Mariam Majid Alemi, Junior & Family. in Vancouver, Western Canada. we are now listening, awaiting to hear our message in todays programme. oct.14,2007. I My Wife & Family extend A Happy Iddi Greetings to mama Arusu. the last wife of my dad, Al-Haji Iddi Amin dada Alemi, in Jeddah Saudi Arabia,my young brother. Rajab s/o Amin dada, Lwanga Amin, Aliga Amin all in Jeddah. Moses Amin, {Kenyi in France} respectively. to my Aunty Deiya Amin in Arua And lastly, To my brother Jaffar Remo & Family, in Arua, to all people in arua& koboko, yumbe, west nile at large. From, Mr. Mrs. Mariam Majid Alemi Junior,& Family. in Vancouver, Canada.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home