Sunday, November 11, 2007

MADAM CAROLINE BITEKS MOTHER PAST AWAY IN UGANDA

Re: Sad news about the death of madam caroline biteks mother. who past away early this week. madam caroline left home on wednessday. one of her daughter Julie phoned me this evening. I Just feel to pass the news to fellow ugandans community as well her friends via community weblogs. Julie said if her mom comes back, then she will let everyone know to get get together for feneral rites. meanwhile everyone send condolence to the children Julie and family, olga & family, & the rest. me and my wife,& family are deeply to learn about the sad news, pse except our condolence. our prayer to almighty god to take her in good placeAAAmen. From Mr.& Mrs. Mariam Majid Alemi Junior, in Vancouver, Western Canada. My Avise to you, Madam Caroline, be strong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home