Saturday, August 04, 2007

SAD NEWS ABOUT THE DEATH OF GOWANS CHILD

I am asked by my aunty deiya amin whom I have talk to this morning on phone she is in arua town, that I should forward the sad news about the death of Major General Yusuf Gowans son, hit by vehicle yesterday in arua west nile. and burried today at Generals home. Pse. Major General Yusuf Gowan. except our deep Sympathy & sorrow Condolence. to you and your entire family, our prayers to almighty allah, to rest his soul in eternal peace AAmin. Ina Lilahi Wa Ina Ileihi Rajuun. I will get intouch with my brother Jaffar Remo & Major Ahmed Dudu through Maj. dudus C/Phone tommorrow morning your time there so that I can be able to speak with you. amagin we spoke jus two weeks ago while you attended the Larubein of the late baba Amule Amin at his house. my advise to you & the Family, be strong/ dee amuri taa rabana. talk to you tommorrow. My regards to all. From. Mr. and Mrs. Mariam M. Alemi Amonye & Family in Vancouver Western Canada. August. 3, 2007. N/B. awa Rafah Amin is also sick. Fwd.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home