Friday, December 28, 2007

A Happy New Year 2008 Greetings to all ugandans worldwide

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 02:53:54 +0000
From: Connect Uganda
To: mfalemi@telus.net
Subject: Copy of: Happy A New Year to All Ugandan Worldwide
This is a copy of the following message you sent to Connect Uganda Presenters via Connect Uganda

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.connectuganda.com from:
KHALILL s/o Majid Alemi and Family

Re. Mike and Quinee. my brother would like thank both you to air his message. we hard it very clearly. I my Family would like to send Prosperious new year to both of you uganda connect staffs, to Amonyes Family wherever they are. to my aunty maimuna, mama papa, my ucles, my brothers and sisters in vancouver, as well back home. to all people in west nile, especialy in arua,koboko, yumbe in particular. to all aunties, uncles, cousins, niece in Adjumani, the mom to my mom, we wish you quick recovery. lastly, to my Father and my mother in vancouver. the ugandan community in Vancouver. peace,love,unity is the way to success. From Khalill s/o Majid Alemi & Family in Vancouver, Western Canada. Dec.28,2007. Bonane. Bravo. Greetings are extended to my Favourite story reader, m/s. Natasha M7. tell your mom to keep some girls to boys From canada.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home